I am sure i am just misunderstanding how this all works, but I have
opendaylight running on RDO Pike and all seems to work well. My issue is
when I try to connect to a floating ip that is on a provider vlan from a
machine that is not on that network. IE

< Edge Router >

 < Provider Vlan>

< Opendaylight Router>

< Floating IP>

   < VM>

This works. When I ssh or ping from my edge router which is on the same
vlan as my external network in opendaylight (openstack), I have no issue.
So Traffic is being labeled and routed properly at this point

However when I ssh from my client machines that are also connected to the
same edge router it does not.  IE

< Client Machine>

< Internal Vlan

< Edge Router >

 < Provider Vlan>

< Opendaylight Router>

< Floating IP>

   < VM>

I cannot understand, traffic makes it to the edge router, and is not being
dropped by the firewall. This process works fine without Opendaylight.

I am sure I am just doing something wrong

Please let me know if this is an appropriate list, or if I should move this
to an opendaylight list