Hello, and happy new year!!!.

I know devconf.cz is coming so I have updated some of the TripleO
bookmarks, the source is here [1] and I have created a pull request to push
it in the RDO website [2].

The bookmark that I have updated is a fair simple example about how to
deploy TripleO with containers and HA.

As usual, feedback is very welcomed.

[1]: https://github.com/ccamacho/tripleo-graphics/tree/master/cheatsheets
/latest_style