Also take note that the cloud used to host the RDO infrastructure will also
be undergoing maintenance updates shortly and while the operators will try
to limit the impact of the maintenance, there might be some periods of
unavailability.

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]