I've been experimenting with a particular configuration from a commercial
course on OpenStack, but I've hit an error in packstack pike.

Essentially the idea is to have an eth0 as an external interface out to the
wider internet, and eth1 for all the internal traffic between nodes. Both
eth0 and eth1 have been given valid IP addresses(eth0: 10.0.2.9, eth1:
192.168.2.9), and the hostname of the host has been put into /etc/hosts
with the IP address of the external interface.

I tested my answer file to see that it worked properly as an all-in-one -
which it did, but when I make these OVS changes, packstack doesn't finish
up properly

CONFIG_NEUTRON_OVS_BRIDGE_MAPPINGS=physnet1:br-eth1
CONFIG_NEUTRON_OVS_BRIDGE_IFACES=br-eth1:eth1
CONFIG_NEUTRON_OVS_TUNNEL_IF=eth1

The error I see happens during the compute.pp part of applying the puppet
manifests.

ERROR : Error appeared during Puppet run: 10.0.2.9_compute.pp
Error: Evaluation Error: Error while evaluating a Function Call, no address
for  at
/var/tmp/packstack/<code>/modules/packstack/manifests/neutron/ovs_agent.pp:50:27
on node rdotest.gateway

I've tried to dig through the trace log, but no smoking gun is showing up.
I can post log files and the answer file if needed.

Thanks,