I wanted to let you all know about the mail.rdoproject.org service. It's been there a while, but we've just put the hostname in place and prettied it up for you.

* Revive an old thread from before you were subscribed
* See basic statistics about participation in mailing list threads
* oAuth authentication - if there's an auth source you want to use that's not there, let us know, and we'll add it * Compose email in the web interface or in your own mail client, as you prefer
* Keyboard shortcuts! (Press H for a list)

PonyMail is, of course, open source (Apache license), if you want to help make it better.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen