Předmět: Repoforge mirror infrastructure
Datum: Tue,  9 Aug 2016 11:29:25 +0200 (CEST)
Od: David Hrbáč <da...@hrbac.cz>
Komu: da...@hrbac.cz

Hello,

As you may know Repoforge infrastructure is down. We have no maillist
working. Repositories are too old and not synced - see
http://mirror-status.repoforge.org/.

I'm reaching to you since you are providing the mirror for Repoforge. I
have created a new master mirror. Could you modify your mirroring script
to the new source which is rsync://repository.it4i.cz/repoforge/.

Reference issue is https://github.com/repoforge/rpms/issues/375.

Thanks a lot,
DH

--
   Ing. David Hrbac
   V Zahradach 11/113, 70800 Ostrava-Poruba