Hi

I had the same "problem" at the begin but its really just a configuration
thing. I'm using a dovecot IMAP server and using the standard mail folders.
Using the following configuration (in your main.inc.php):

// store draft message is this mailbox
// leave blank if draft messages should not be stored
$rcmail_config['drafts_mbox'] = 'Drafts';

// store spam messages in this mailbox
$rcmail_config['junk_mbox'] = 'Junk';

// store sent message is this mailbox
// leave blank if sent messages should not be stored
$rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] = 'Sent';

// move messages to this folder when deleting them
// leave blank if they should be deleted directly
$rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = 'Trash';

// display these folders separately in the mailbox list.
// these folders will also be displayed with localized names
$rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] = array('INBOX', 'Drafts', 'Sent',
'Junk', 'Trash');