Hi
Why do you wanna do that?

Today I've had a client who told me that roundcube doesnt send the umlaut's
(like äüö) correctly, but it was a problem of his Outlook, which was
configured to force all the mails to a certain charset.
Test with several e-mail accounts and mail clients if the problem persists.
I am using Roundcube for around a year now and never had a problem with the
charset.
Check settings on the mail clients as well.

cheers,
ck