Hi Carlos,

I'm seeing almost the same behavior... do the new messages appear after you
hit "F5" in your browser? That does it for me.
But I agree, it is a strange behavior which didn't occur to me in 0.2.x,
only since 0.3. Maybe there has been a bugfix in the coming release 0.3.1 ?
Anybody got more info?

cheers,
Claudio