Diego,

As you write this:
----------------------
$rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] = array('INBOX', 'Rascunhos', 'Itens
Enviados', 'Spam', 'Lixeira');

I want that the name of box come in PT-BR...

be aware, that here you have to use the name of the actual physical folders
as dovecot names them. The best thing to check is if you log in (via SSH) on
your server and check the exact name of the subfolders created by dovecot.

Roundcube itself will use it's translation to show the Portuguese name of
the folders.

cheers,
ck