Le 11/09/2012 21:30, l...@kingdest.com a écrit :
hi, emilio have suggest me to use managesieve,but i don't know how to config it now.

As far as i know, postfixadmin can set auto forwarding. but i want roundcube user can set the forwarding function from roundcube's "setting " or "plugins".

Regards

Hi,

Managesieve plugin can only work if the sieve protocol is activated on server side. If this is not the case, it won't be of any help.

My server is configured with postfixadmin and I'm using the forward plugin of roundcube to let user change their forward.

below is an example of the forward plugin configuration for my particular server setup. You'll have to adapt the SQL statements to reflect your postfixadmin database if it differs.

// PostfixAdmin Forward Plugin options
// -----------------------------------
// Set the driver. Default (and so far the only existing): "sql".
$rcmail_config['forward_driver'] = 'sql';

// SQL Driver options
// PEAR database DSN for performing the query.
// Roundcube DB settings are used.
$rcmail_config['forward_sql_dsn'] = 'mysql://dbuser:dbpassword@localhost/postfix';

// The SQL query used to update forwards.
$rcmail_config['forward_sql_write'] = 'UPDATE alias SET goto = %goto, modified = %modified WHERE address = %address';

// The SQL query used to select aliases.
$rcmail_config['forward_sql_read'] = 'SELECT * FROM alias WHERE address = %address';

regards,