It is only in roundcube that the folders are limited.  If I am in outlook I
don’t have the problem.

Thank you,

Toni Wallen/ Office Manager
 <mailto:t...@alltechmachining.com> t...@alltechmachining.com

All-Tech Machining, Inc. Office: 251-649-4009/ Fax: 251-649-4061
13475 Laco Cooper Road, Wilmer, AL 36587
 <http://alltechmachining.com/> http://alltechmachining.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in
reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and
cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or
contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have
accepted these risks. All-Tech Machining,Inc. is not responsible for errors or
omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising
from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.