I have much the same, only with a path pointing to the fullchain.pem file from
LE. I suspect it is not readable by the http server, so how are you getting
that /etc/Ppi file generated, since it is not the same path as you show in
dovecot?

I tried linking to the fullchain.pem, but I haven't tried making a local copy
for Roundcube yet.

The paths to the certs work fine for https via Apache.

--
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways to
reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.