A.L.E.C,

On 2018-02-28 04:45, A.L.E.C wrote:
On 02/11/2018 11:41 PM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
I am supposed to be getting MIME digests but there are no "attached" emails eg here is the top of the most recent one I have received - the only difference between this and what I get with "Plain Text" digests is that the four header lines have a grey background but there is nothing to click on to reply to an individual message.  What is suspicious though is the line "(InvalidPath)" - it looks like (a) link(s) might be missing?:

Sorry for late response. If you're talking about multipart/digest
format, then I think we
don't fully support it. Messages inside of a multipart/digest message
will not appear as
attachments, as they don't have message/rfc822 type, I guess.

Thanks for the confirmation - I sort of came to that conclusion . .

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades