On 10.04.2018 00:10, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Whenever I go to settings then pgp keys and try to create a keypair
> (using IE11) I get the message can not create keypair browser does not
> support cryptography. Serverside I'm using gnupg 2.25.
>
> Using firefox keypair generated and was imported successfully.
>
> I'm wondering if there's an ie11 fix as some of my clients will
> undoubtedly use it.

We check for window.crypto support here
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/plugins/enigma/enigma.js#L154

IE11 supports this functionality via window.msCrypto. So, maybe the
solution would be to just change the check. I'm not sure if there's
anything more to do to make openpgpjs library we use working in IE11.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]