Not to worry...1.2 will be covered.

About 11 minutes before you sent this email, an announcement email came out about the fix for 1.3.6 and at the end, noted:

"We strongly recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this new version.
Updates for older LTS versions will follow soon."

On 2018-04-11 4:55 pm, Peter Thomassen wrote:
Hi,

Today, security update 1.3.6 was released, but there was no update for
the 1.2 line. In November, there was an update for 1.2 (and even 1.1).

Now, I am wondering whether 1.2 has reached its end of life, or whether
the security issue only affected 1.3.

How can I find out the support cycles for the various lines? I couldn't
manage to figure it out on the web site.

Thanks!

Best,
Peter

Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1