I know you’ve solved these, but these questions point to a misunderstanding of
what roundcube is and what it is not that may exaplain your first, unsolved,
problem.

On Sep 25, 2019, at 10:59, TheCajun <theca...@nmia.com> wrote:

> 2)  Where are the emails stored?  I thought they would be under
> username/mail/.  There are folders there, but none of the current emails
> are there.

Roundcube is not a mail server, it is an MUA (mail user agent). Your email is
stored on a mail server somewhere, and roundcube accesses that server via IMAP.
The server may be on the same computer as roundcube, but it is still separate
and roundcube has no idea where, physically, the mails are stored.

> 3)  Part of 2.  I would like too archive all emails.  I was hoping it
> would be as simple as copying the mail folder.

See above.