Hi!

Well, probably no one is interested in packaging it ATM. I looked up at
pbone and it doesn't seem that there's a SPEC that I can base my work
upon. Also, my last build machine was destroyed recently, so it doesn't
help either.

Maybe you can try to hack something up using the template that we
have... this might really speed the things up.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev