Hi!

Essential in getting the right answer is to ask the right question.

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 17:57 -0700, Mark wrote:

Question:

> In my most recent attempts to update this, I get the following errors in yum:

Answer:

>  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem

In the long run, you might wish to blacklist the updates to
perl-AnyEvent from RPMForge using the exclude clause and forget about
this conflict, unless you have something that requires newer
perl-AnyEvent (which normally shouldn't be the case).

At least, rkhunter does not need it at all.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev