Hello,

Le 22/09/2016 08:08, Gerhard Kreuzer a écrit :
Hi,

I now have some functions and want to use it from different scripts. Copying
this functions into each script isn't that nice. Any way to have some
'function library' which I can put all this common things?
.
You may
* put all of them (.sci files) in a directory,
* cd to this directory
* do
genlib mytoolslib // where mytoolslib is the name you want to give to the library
   edit SCIHOME/scilab.ini
// in your startup file scilab.ini, add the line, to load the library at startup of each new scilab session
   mytoolslib = lib(path_to_the_lib_directory);

Then for each new Scilab session, the functions of your library with be available from anywhere in the session.

HTH
Samuel Gougeon