Hallo Frieder,
You ask  many questions in one post.

1: You just divide the (numerical) time interval into an adequate number of points (which can be neatly accommodated) with linspace or ':' and plot the corresponding time text colums via a for-loop. There is no need that 'text times' coincide with measured data. They only should be placed at the correct locations.

3:You may not be familiar with how to get quick help from Scilab: Just highlight the command plot2d or style here and go to the help pages.

4: Highlight newaxes,  foreground

5: I would postpone integrating a checkbox until everything else is to your satisfaction. The rest of #5 is perhaps answered by #1.

General remarks

 *   Do not ask many questions simultaneously. Attack them one by one.
   You make it easier for yourself and the helpers.
 * Accompany your questions by short examples which omit irrelevant
   'ornaments'. The code you really write with the variables you really
   use is less appropriate in most cases.
 * Begin to polish the results (color, line types, fonts, fontsize,
   etc.) only as the last step in your work. At the beginning accept
   what Scilab delivers to you.
 * Work the help pages.

My painful experience is that the polishing job often consumes more time (and nerves) than the technical problem itself. Scilab is far from intuitive in that respect.

Kind regards, Jens