Dear ESI devs,

In Scilab < 6, typeof(1:$) was "|size implicit"|

In Scilab 6.0, typeof(1:$) has become "implicitlist"

Why not.
The issue is that the overloading code is still "ip" standing for "implicit polynomial", not"il".
And in practical, this object is actually made of polynomial(s)

So, in one hand, for the same object, we refer to lists. On the other one, we refer to polynomials. I don't know what was the motivation in renaming "|size implicit"| into "implicitlist". If it was to remove an inconsistency somewhere, it apparently adds another one elsewhere.

So: why nottypeof(1:$,"overlaod")=="il" ?

It may still be the time to make the change consistent...

Regards
Samuel