Hello Clément,

Thanks for the answer, I installed num and changed the compilation line to use ocamlfind but now the compilation fails with :

ocamlfind ocamlopt -package num -I ./src/modelica_compiler -I ./src/xml2modelica -c src/modelica_compiler/optimization.ml
File "src/modelica_compiler/optimization.ml", line 166, characters 21-22:
Error: This expression has type string but an expression was expected of type
         bytes

Is it link to the uodate to OCaml 4.06 ?

Florian