Le 28/02/2018 à 15:17, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
Another way would be to clone the source file with a hard link with your OS. It is possible with Linux. It should be possible with powershell under Windows.
With MacOS, i don't know. Likely possible as well. Could you confirm?
Then, try genlib() and see if it considers such a link..
In Linux, it should : all inodes are equal
In Windows: I will try, when updating the lib() and genlib() pages

But it should be portable. I don't think that hard links are so..
As long as the library is not recompiled by the user, it should work.
Otherwise, hard links should be set in the module builder, before building the library, and according to the OS...