Hello,

while I'm trying to pack scilab into a flatpak package, I get the following
error:
configure: error: libumfpack : Library missing. (Cannot find
umfpack_di_solve). Check if libumfpack is installed and if the version is
correct (also called lib suitesparse)

If I'm locking for the file umfpack_di_solve, I don't find one. Do I need
to download this file my self?

Best regards,

Martin