Hello Samuel,

> De la part de Samuel Gougeon
> Envoyé : dimanche 22 avril 2018 16:06
>
> http://bugzilla.scilab.org/15534 [...]
> --> [%f int8(-3)]
> [...]
>
> No comments?

Unfortunately, I don't have any use of this kind of mix between booleans and
integers
so my opinion would not help very much.

Are there some known applications where this is useful?

I can imagine that integers between 0 and 1 can be used for fuzzy logic
but I don't figure otherwise how the mix between different type of data,
except for a list, can be interesting.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan