Hallo Claus,

would you like to explain, why you thought of images as input?

I worked a little in the field of finding lines/edges in noisy images and a
cumsum approach crossed my way some years ago.
So maybe here, there is something to learn for me?

Best Regards,
Philipp

Am Mo., 7. Feb. 2022 um 20:18 Uhr schrieb Claus Futtrup <cfutt...@gmail.com