Hi all,

First, we would like to thank you for your feedback about tools that have been
migrated to GitLab (issues, CodeReview, Wiki...) and your emails asking to
manage your account during the migration process.

After fixing some minor issues, we will launch the final import on Wednesday
evening (Paris time). So until then, you can still send us your remarks or
account references so that your GitLab account will be associated to Bugzilla
account during migration.
During the final import, we strongly advise you to disable notifications about
Scilab project in your user settings since this will generate lots of
notifications: https://gitlab.com/-/profile/notifications (select "Disabled"
for Scilab group).

During this week we will also finalize templates for issues and merge request
to make future contributions easier.

Our plan is to open Scilab project on GitLab (https://gitlab.com/scilab/scilab)
for contributions (issues, merge requests, ...) next Monday, 10th of October in
the morning (Paris time).

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
The Scilab Team

Cordialement / Best Regards,

Vincent COUVERT
Numerical Computation / Scripting Application Senior Manager
Office: +33 2 9927 1857
Dassault Systèmes SE | 15 Rue Claude Chappe, Zac des Champs Blancs, Batiment B
| 35510 Cesson Sevigne | France

[3DS Logo]

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
at 3ds.compliance-priv...@3ds.com<mailto:3ds.compliance-priv...@3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer