Hi Michael,

strongSwan offers the following support for username password:

- IKEv1 Main Mode with Mutual RSA authentication +
  XAUTH client authentication with username/password
  http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults42/ikev1/xauth-rsa/

- IKEv2 Server Side RSA authentication + client side EAP authentication:

  EAP-GTC
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-ikev2-gtc-00

  EAP-MD5
  http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults42/ikev2/rw-eap-md5-rsa/

  EAP-MSCHAPv2
  http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults42/ikev2/rw-eap-mschapv2-rsa/

I don't know if Checkpoint has already rolled out IKEv2, though.

Best regards

Andreas

Michael Mengershausen wrote:
> Hello Strongswan-team,
>
> is there a setup with strongswan for username and password (one time
> password, otp) authentication with a checkpoint vpn-server ?
>
> Best regards
>       Michael

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.stef...@strongswan.org

CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)