Hi,

> I have still problems building strongswan on sles10sp2 with kernel
> 2.6.16.60-0.33.
> The problem persists since the last three versions of strongswan.
> A workaround is to change ltmain.sh in strongswan sources with
> /usr/share/libtool/ltmain.sh.

Do you use the ./configure script shipped with our distribution tarball?
It should depend on a shell only. What's your /bin/sh?

Or are you regenerating the ./configure and Makefile.in's (by running
autotools)? Which versions of libtool, autoconf and automake are you
using? I'm using libtool 2.2.4, autoconf 2.61, automake 1.10.1 with
success here. Consider using the shipped ./configure if you can't update
to these versions...

Regards
Martin