Hi,

since OpenBSD 4.4 doesn't seem to support printf hooks (%N, %H, etc.)
the vstr string library can be used instead. But apparently this
library hasn't been installed yet on your system.

Anyway, we are still busy porting strongSwan to *BSD. The current svn
version should work with FreeBSD but we still have some problems to
solve with OpenBSD.

Best regards

Andreas

Fortunato wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I'm seeing a recurring theme here - I'm gonna have to learn more
> about make. :( But in the meantime, I'm getting:
>
> checking for main in -lvstr... no configure: error: Vstr string
> library not found
>
> This one appears to be more cryptic. There's no /usr/include/vstr.h
> file other than the standard string.h and strings.h files.
>
> Any ideas? This is for an OpenBSD 4.4 host.
>
> Thanks,

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.stef...@strongswan.org

CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)