Hi all,

I just installed Windows 7 RC. I configured the Winows 7 Agile VPN-Client
with x509 certificate authentification, the same way I did in Windows 7 Beta.
However, with Windows 7 [RC] I got the following Error Number, during
initiating the connection: 13801

Searching on Google for this Error, results in:
IKE authentication credentials are unacceptable

The  strange thing is, on the strongSwan Gateway site, it seems that the
connection is established. "ipsec status" shows that the IKE SA is
established. However after DPD time is over, the SA will be destroyed.

After that, I installed Windows7 Beta again: configuring the Windows Agile
VPN-Client the same way, everything works fine.

Can someone on the list confirm this issue?
How can I get more logging information on the Windows site?

Thanks in advance
peter