> I've removed any reads to unaligned integers in the parser code [1],
generator looks OK so far. I don't have an ARM box, so any feedback is
very welcome.

> Thanks
> Martin
>
> [1]http://wiki.strongswan.org/repositories/diff/strongswan?rev=42748858

Martin,

    Thanks for that patch.

    With a small bit of adjustment, I managed to apply the patch to my
copy of the 4.2.14 code, :-), and rebuild.

    It seems to work fine, so far.

    I did have a small problem the first time I brought the ARM up, in
that the initial SA came up fine but then something started creating LOTS
of child SAs. I pulled the plug on the ARM box after we got to 100 child
SAs. Unfortunately, I did not have any charon logging turned on, so had no
logs to comb through.

    Since then, restarting the ARM box and bringing up the connection has
exhibited no problems (and no unwanted child SAs).

    So, looking good (but feeling slightly nervous about it needing wider
testing).

    Regards,

        Graham.