Hi,

are you running strongSwan on CentOS or RedHat? There is an issue with
these Linux kernels where IPsec policies get deleted when they are
queried e.g. by ipsec statusall or DPD. I think this kernel bug was
fixed recently by RedHat.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.stef...@strongswan.org