Hi,

> We are in a very critical state of our project. Please fin gtime to
> respond to  the issue below.

Yes, the software we provide is free, but SLAs are not. We are giving
our best to provide support free of charge, and we have indeed spent
several hours to help you on your issues. But paying customers go first,
so please give us some time to answer your questions.

> On bringing up connection 2, ref count of the previous policy is
> incremented

Using different protocol/ports should not increase refcount, as the
policy is not equal (and can be installed in parallel to the existing
one). At least with 4.3.4 this works flawlessly here.

However, your protoport definitions are bogus:

>  leftprotoport=50001
>  rightprotoport=50000

These options take a "protocol/port", or in it's simpler form, a
"protocol" only. In your definition, you define protocol 50000, but IP
headers have a 8-bit protocol field. Please man ipsec.conf for a
description of the leftprotoport option.

Regards
Martin