weiping deng wrote:
> I initiate ping form HNB (192.168.253.88 --- virtual ip) to GW
> (192.168.253.98- additional ip), but from tcpdump, I see:
>
> Only the packages go through normal tunnel (172.19.2.118 ----- 172.19.2.247)
> is ESP.
>
> And
>
> The packages go through virtual tunnel (192.168.253.88 ==== 192.168.253.98)
> is icmp

Could you please rephrase the problem. Explain what you observed and how
it differs from what you expect.

Please do not send RAR files but rather .tar.gz files. The two files

ipsec(client).conf
ipsec(gw).conf

were empty when I unpacked the RAR file.

Please execute the following commands on *both* machines and send the
resulting output.

ip xfrm policy
ip xfrm state
ip route list table 0

Make sure to include the name of the host in the file name so that it is
easy for us to distinguish those two hosts.

The output of tcpdump might be helpful as well.

-Daniel