Hi All,

I have some doubts regarding the functionality of strongswan:-
1. Does strongswan consider half-closed connections as anomalous?

2. When an IKE message is arrived with an unknown SPI but from a known
IP address. Does strongswan sends an INFORMATIONAL message in response
to it?

3. Does a new SA is started by strongswan when rekeying fails?

4. Does a response is sent when a message, marked as request, is
received outside the IKE context?

5. Does an INFORMATIONAL exchange is triggered because a suspicious
message is received from the IP address with which an IKE session
exists?

6. Does we always respond to an INFORMATIONAL request with an empty
INFORMATIONAL response?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vivek