Hello Serge,

> Hello,
>
> I made some homework and found out different elements, which may help to
> troubleshoot.
>
>>> This packet was a large packet and was sent as two UDP fragments.
> What looked like to be a packet fragmentation, in fact appeared to be two
> different CAs sent in the key exchange.
> I had 2 CAs in the "cacert" folder due to the coming expiration of one of
> them. So I removed the expired one and the packet duplication was solved.

sorry, but I doubt this solved your fragmentation problem. To be sure I
suggest you once again initiate a ikev2 connection and capture the
packets with tcpdump on both sides at the same time. Something like

root@bt:~ # tcpdump -i eth0 -n -v -s 0 'host 192.168.4.10'

root@karma:~ # tcpdump -i eth0 -n -v -s 0 'host 192.168.4.87'

And I would also like to see

# tail -f /var/log/messages | grep 'charon:'

from both sides.

Btw. did you read the strongswan documentation about ikev1
fragmentation? Especially the part since which strongswan version it is
available? Ikev1 doesn't help here.

Regards,
Volker