--On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 05:18:28 PM +0800 Rayson Zhu <vfr...@gmail.com> wrote:

yes, but only if you don't use high encryption.
so sad.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Roger Skjetlein
<rskjetl...@netrunner.nu> wrote:

I found out that this combination works with of the devices out
there: ike = 3des-sha1-modp1024
esp = aes256-sha1,aes192-sha1,aes128-sha1

ike=aes256-sha2_512-modp2048,aes256-sha1-modp1024
esp=aes256-sha2_512,aes256-sha1,aes128-sha1

should work too but you still would have the dangerous modp1024 for Win7 etc.

windows 7 to 10, os x 10.11, ios 8 and 9, android...