Rajeev,

I guess, the config option '--enable-monolithic' option
builds charon with all plugins compiled into one binary
blob. Try and remove this option. Then remove the
load_modular option from your strongwan.conf, or place
the configuration snippets in your file system as
described in [1]. Then of course, you would have to
remove the load keyword from your strongswan.conf.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Strongswandirectory