Hi Noel,

Well, it isn't just a bug in the UI, it actually seem to behave as it's connected and therefore blocking all Internet access on the phone.
This is a kind of critical bug, I would say, wouldn't you?
Today it happened again, the Strongswan server must have had some issues so the connection went down however Strongswan Android client reported hours later still that it was "connected", and evidently for all those hours I had no internet access on my phone...

This should be fixed asap, where can I report the bug?