On 2018-04-12 05:52, Noel Kuntze wrote:

Thanks Noel, that was the direction I needed !
Your dhcp relay suggestion is a good one too.
Back to the engineering lab for me :)

Best regards.

Hello,

IPsec is a layer 3 tunneling protocol. The solution to your problem is
to wrap a layer two tunneling protocol inside IPsec. On Linux, that
could be a gretap tunnel, geneve, or other. There are many to choose.
Check the man page of `ip tunnel` or the corresponding help message.

Kind regards

Noel