Tobias, Jason,

thanks for your fast reply and precise explanation. Unfortunately, AD CS does
not provide CMP or EST and given that SCEP originally only supported RSA I
doubt that the AD CS NDES (SCEP) supports ECDSA anyway.

We will have to look for a different way to mass deploy (and renew)
certificates, maybe the AD CS Certificate Enrollment Webservices.

Best Regards

Markus

Am 13.06.18, 17:03 schrieb "Users im Auftrag von Tobias Brunner"