Hi Tobias,

Which  parameter to configure the specific remote IP address for a
connection, so that we can reject the messages from any other IP address?
 I am assuming we are talking about one of parameter in  swanctl.conf.

If we are talking about  connections.<conn>.remote_addrs..
I did configure remote_addrs, that does not help in   Stronswan to ignore
IKE-SA-INIT response from a bogus IPv6 address.  Is iptables only way to
stop it.

Thanks,
Rajeev