Hi Noel,

Thank you for adding input.  I went away since that email and understood how
the initial handshake worked for HTTPS and it all makes sense now.  I am not
interested in using OpenVPN (in any way). The comparison was to using a Virtual
Desktop secured with HTTPS (TLS) to VPN and having an argument to give to the
client on which was stronger for data messages.

You have taught me a few points in your last paragraph which is very much
appreciated but OpenVPN is not even in question.

Kind regards,

Christian Salway
IT Consultant - Naimuri

T: +44 7463 331432