I don't have many experience with ipsec, but I think it is possible to specify
different accepted CA for each connection when using swanctl.conf.

"
connections.<conn>.remote<suffix>.cacerts: Comma separated list of CA
certificates to accept for authentication. The certificates may use a relative
path from the swanctl x509ca directory or an absolute path.
"

So you should just generate cert with one CA for the first group, and an other
CA for the second group.