Hey Noel,

I have four VLAN's on the Azure side. I need all these VLAN's visible to my on-prem VLAN's, 5 on-prem VLAN's in total. The on-prem GW can see those Azure VLAN's. The mapping works well.

However, the on-prem StrongSwan GW running on my Raspberry Pi 2 (OpenWRT) isn't redistributing the Azure VLAN's at the moment since they are sitting in table 220 where OSPF can't see them.

From the Azure side, I can ping the on-prem GW just fine, including the ability to ssh to the on-prem OpenWRT GW from Azure. However, I can't ping any of the other on-prem VLAN's from the Azure side, of course. Not until OSPF sees the Azure VLAN's I'm thinking.

This is mostly a POC so I have plenty of room to experiment. This is the goal.

Cheers,
TK