Hi Lucas

On 04/11/14 11:43, Lucas Wagner wrote:
We are trying to ask a remote marmotta 3.3.0 triplestore using sparql
requests. In order to do that, we tried to use kiwi-triplestore and
kiwi-sparql to get connection.

Those KiWi libraries [1] are the native implementations. To perform a remote query you actually need to use a remote SPARQL client.

In Sesame you can use RemoteRepositoryManager [2] for example. But you have to be aware that with that setup your are not fixed to Sesame, but you can use any implementation of SPARQL 1.1 Protocol [3] (i.e., you can use Jena [4] or even a different language that Java, Python for example [5]).

Hope that helps to clarify the issue.

Cheers,

[1] http://marmotta.apache.org/kiwi
[2] http://rdf4j.org/sesame/2.7/apidocs/index.html?org/openrdf/repository/manager/RemoteRepositoryManager.html