Dear Qiang Ziqian,

it's preferrable you contact the community via the mailings lists:
http://marmotta.apache.org/mail-lists.html Please, subscribe to
users@marmotta.apache.org before replying this thread.

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 10:23 AM, 强子谦 <q...@tju.edu.cn> wrote:

> Dear wikier:
>     I am an undergraduate from china.I’d like to ask if you can provide me
> with the information of Apache marmotta . I am facing a problem when I try
> changing backends for sesame. I follow the instructions on the guide page(
> http://marmotta.apache.org/platform/backends.html),but It doesn't work. I
> think it's because of my misconfigurations of pom.xml. Therefore, I will be
> much obliged if you can tell me the details of how to add dependency to
> pom.xml. Attachment is my pom.xml.
>    Thank you for your time and patience, and I look forward to your prompt
> reply.

Your pom.xml looks fine. The backend libraries should be available in the
classpath; have you package/run the war with the profile which contains
your backend?

If you want to use an specific backend, I'd say is easier to replace
the KiWi Backend in the default profile.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager