Works perfectly! Thank you for the fast help :)

     Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org> schrieb am 8:28 Donnerstag, 11.Juni
2015:

 Hi Fin,
On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:47 PM, Fin Sekun <fin.se...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am new to Marmotta (and the Java/Tomcat/Maven world) and don't understand how
to install/run the KiwiLoader.

KiWiLoader is a low-level import tool for the KiWi triple store. We develop
such tool to pre-load large datasets on a database that later Marmotta will use.
If you have no requirements about very large data, I'd recommend you to just
use any of the other available options for importing data in Marmotta.

With version 3.2.1 I can run the loader with "java -jar
marmotta-loader-kiwi-3.2.1.jar". But this doesn't work for
kiwi-loader-3.3.0.jar.
https://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/ImportData#Import_data_directly_to_the_KiWi_triple_store
 shows a binary named "KiWiLoader". How can I install it?

You ca get the JAR from Maven Central:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.marmotta%7Cmarmotta-loader-kiwi%7C3.3.0%7Cjar

You can request the tool the command-line documentation by:
java -jar marmotta-loader-kiwi-3.3.0.jar -h

where you would see all the available options. For instance, you'd need to
create a PostgreSQL database to connect from that tool.
For example:
java -jar marmotta-loader-kiwi-3.3.0.jar -C
"jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb?prepareThreshold=3" -U myuser -W
mypassworf=d -f myfile.ttl

Hope that helps to understand the purpose of that tool.
Cheers,
--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager